Metabolic Balance® is our #1 individualized nutrition plan that is designed specifically for YOU using your unique biochemistry, health history and blood labs.
It is incredibly successful not just for weight loss – but also for those who suffer from: PCOS, Type 2 Diabetes, Migraines, Insulin Resistance, High Blood Pressure, Fatigue, High Cholesterol, Osteoporosis, Allergies, and Skin Disorders.
Metabolic Balance was developed from the knowledge that our daily food has an enormous influence on the functioning of our body systems and processes and therefore on our overall well-being.
The plan is individually tailored to your needs and is based on peer-reviewed scientific nutrition research.
At Metabolic Balance, we believe that adequate nutrition for the body should be as natural as possible. The more food has been processed and the more additives have been added to it, the more likely it will negatively affect the body. This is why Metabolic Balance recommends local, natural and organic foods that are as fresh as possible.
1. First we start with a consultation - To understand more about Metabolic Balance®, talk through your goals and I will make initial recommendations (as needed).
2. Blood sample – The results of your 35+ blood values (taken at a laboratory) will form the foundations to your personal nutrition plan.
3. Your personal nutrition plan – You will receive an individual nutrition plan with healthy and varied meals. It is surprising how easy it is to change your diet. There are 8 important rules & an App to support you.
4. Personal supervision – From the very start of the program, I will be your personal coach who will support you through the program; either in person or virtually online. You can contact me any time, so feel free to ask questions and share your progress. In return you will receive lots of practical tips and motivational advice.
5. The Phases – You are ready to start your 4 phased program.
Phase I - This phase begins the process of detoxification and elimination and is key in preparing your metabolism for the next phase.
Phase II - For the first two weeks, you must only eat the foods specified on your personal nutrition plan. After this, oil will be re-introduced to your diet alongside the occasional ‘treat’ meal, where you can enjoy whatever you like.
Phase III - Additional foods will be added to your food list.
Phase IV - Maintenance- On the basis of your knowledge, and experience with the previous three phases, you can now experiment for yourself and get to know which foods are right for you. Now you can begin to slowly ease yourself away from the plan, while still following the 8 simple rules you have learned during the program.
Are you a current client with a package? Book using the Better App Here: https://soleraholistichealth.practicebetter.io/#/signin
Since becoming a Registered Holistic Nutritionist in 2009, Melanie’s main focus areas are Weight Management, Live Cell Analysis, Biofeedback Therapy, and stress reduction for emotions, digestion, allergies, pain, and detoxification. She is Windsor/Essex County’s FIRST Certified Metabolic Balance® Coach and has been a TOP coach in Canada since 2014.
She works passionately with clients to successfully improve their nutritional and emotional well-being. Her goal is to help educate, inspire, and motivate clients to abundant health.
If you’re even THINKING about making some changes in your life, wouldn’t that be worth at least a conversation?
If you’re still reading this message, that means your health is important to you! Let’s have a chat to see if Metabolic Balance is right for you or if there’s something else more suitable.
If you’re ready to make a change, this is what I DO.
You’re not alone. Let me help you to reset your weight, gut health, restore your energy, hormones and mood.
Please note: a family physician is required in order to make an appointment.
Cancellation policy: please provide 24 hours notice for cancellation, or a cancellation fee of 50% of consultation price will be implemented
Copyright © 2022 Solera Holistic Health All rights reserved.